Terms and Conditions:
The “Promoter” is the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association.
1. The closing date for entries is 23.59hrs on 12 February 2015. Any entries received after this date will not be entered into the competition.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Entry in the competition is via the submission of a completed Peer-to-Peer Finance Association survey on ISAs. Submissions can only be made via the link contained in this email.
4. The Prize is a new Samsung Galaxy Tab S. The Prize is subject to availability, and the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary at the Promoters’ discretion.
6. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
7. The competition is not open to employees of any member of the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association or their families or officers of the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association itself.
8. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the content sent for the competition for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert.
9. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be contacted via email within 4 weeks of the closing date. Following notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
11. If the Promoter cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
12. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
13. Unless otherwise stated, the Promoter is the Peer-to-Peer Finance Association, c/o Cicero Group, 1 – 2 Lower James Street, London W1F 9EG. The winner’s name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to “Peer-to-Peer Finance Association ISA Survey Competition” at the above address.
15. It is the Promoters right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or the entrant has failed to participate in the spirit of the competition.
16. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms & conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.